Sunday 8 March 2015

Songs I’ve had on repeat

While I do have staunch preferences musically, what I listen to changes pretty drastically over time. Here’s what I’ve been listening to recently.

I’ve only just started to get into this band; I always found them to be kind of generic. However, this song has great riffs, it’s fast, and it’s short. Not an anthem by any means, but it’s not trying to be.

Chiller one this time. Great melody and all round nice tune.

One of the perks of being a great band with tons of filler songs is that it leaves an untapped pool of stuff for you to accidentally end up loving.

Catchy tune I heard going up to Newcastle last week. Catchy as fuck, melancholic, night-drive song.

Would not usually fit in with my music taste, but I can’t help getting chills listening tot his.

Try and listen to this song without wanting to smash up a police car, I dare you.

Shikaris new album is tops, and this is my personal favourite from it. Brilliant mix of anthemic chorus’s and hardcore verses.

Again, not something I’d usually listen to but there’s something about it that I fucking love. It has a consistent tune and is all round catchy as Hell. Also the video has a dancing Sr. Ian McKellan in it.

I’m no friend of anarchists but they do write some killer anthems sometimes. Also, watch the movie Land & Freedom.

Because sometimes you just have to remember that you have more in common with a schizophrenic, alcoholic, cross-dressing, thuggish police officer than most regular people. And that’s ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment